Carrageen ‘Irish’ Moss Seaweed
This special Seaweed is know by many names: Carrageen Moss, Irish Moss or simply known as Sea Moss. Using Carrageen Irish Moss to make Sea Moss Gel has become extremely popular due to the wide variety of ways it can be used and consumed. It can be used as a natural alternative to flour, butter and wheat and of course much more beneficial to your health! Check out the directions for use below for more details & ideas to show you how easy it can be to add seaweed to your diet. Weight: 30g
- Famously known in Ireland for curing sore throats, colds, flus and chest infections and helps with:
- Blood sugar control
- Help lower cholesterol
- Reduce risk of diabetes and heart disease
- Consume Sea Moss regularly for 3-6 weeks and find a noticeable difference energy along with physical and mental health.
100% Seaweed: Carrageen Moss – Chondrus Crispus
Easy Steps to Make Your own Sea Moss Gel
- Rehydrate seaweed: cover Moss with water in a bowl
- Place in the fridge for 12-24 hours
- Strain water and place in a blender
- Blitz to desired consistency
Once made it can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Alternative vegan friendly thickening agent for cooking
Use directly and add to:
- Ice Cream
- Apple Sauce
- Chocolate Milk/Hot Chocolate
Serving size: 1-2 tablespoons
Alternatively can be used as a face mask or skin and hair conditioner.