‘Sea Breeze’ Handmade Irish Seaweed Soap
Our Handmade Sea Breeze Seaweed Soap brings home that fresh feeling of the Ocean. Alongside this experience comes the naturally occurring nutrients that seaweed possesses that penetrate the skin easily to benefit you in many ways, including boosting skin hydration and promoting tissue regeneration.
- Fucus Serratus & Spirulina Seaweeds
- Natural antioxidant known to have pronounced skin conditioning, hydration and anti-aging effects.
- Natural anti-inflammatory that helps treat sensitive skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- All Natural & Vegan Soap that contains NO nasties….
NO!: parabens, SLS’s, palm oil, artificial preservatives, PEG compounds, petroleum, plastics.
- No Animal Testing!!
- Natural soap is a much kinder alternative to ‘mass produced soaps’ that can leave your skin dry, irritated and sore.
Fucus Serratus Seaweed extract, Spirulina extract, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Fucus Serratus Seaweed powder, Sea Salt, Beeswax, Lemongrass Essential Oils.
- After use maintain on a dry soap dish
- Use normally as a hand or body soap
- For facial use we recommend:
- Make sure your hands are clean and lather the soap with your hands using lukewarm water
- Use your fingertips to massage the lather onto your face using circular motions
- Make sure to avoid getting soap in your eyes
- Rinse with cool water (to close pores) and pat dry your face
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs