‘Surf & Turf’ Handmade Irish Seaweed & Irish Peat Moss Soap
We feel our own spin on ‘Surf & Turf’ is an even more appropriate than what the term is commonly renowned for. Our Handmade Surf and Turf Soap is all natural and literally made from seaweed and turf, both of which have known healing and nourishing properties.
- Fucus Serratus Seaweed & Sphagnum Irish Peat Moss
- ‘Surf’ (Seaweed) & ‘Turf’ (Peat Moss) have remarkably similar beneficial properties
- Both are natural antioxidants known to have pronounced skin conditioning, hydration and anti-aging effects.
- They are also natural anti-inflammatories that helps treat sensitive skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- All Natural & Vegan Soap that contains NO nasties….
NO!: parabens, SLS’s, palm oil, artificial preservatives, PEG compounds, petroleum, plastics.
- No Animal Testing!!
- Natural soap is a much kinder alternative to ‘mass produced soaps’ that can leave your skin dry, irritated and sore.
- Fun fact – Did you know that Peat Moss has antiseptic qualities and a high liquid absorbing capacity which can be used as a dressing for cuts and wounds.
Fucus Serattus Seaweed extract, Sphagnum Irish Peat Moss extract, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil. Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Fucus Serratus Seaweed Powder, Sea Salt, Beeswax, Lavender Essential Oils.
- After use maintain on a dry soap dish
- Use normally as a hand or body soap
- For facial use we recommend:
- Make sure your hands are clean and lather the soap with your hands using lukewarm water
- Use your fingertips to massage the lather onto your face using circular motions
- Make sure to avoid getting soap in your eyes
- Rinse with cool water (to close pores) and pat dry your face
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs